Thursday, January 03, 2013

Siem Reap

Siem Reap trip was a bit disappointing, at least for me. I mean, it was nice to see Angkor Wat and the other temples but the floating village was not a good idea. It was the first day of the trip when we visited floating village. I don't mind giving a little bit of the money away just to buy some rice for the orphans but not like a lot. I am not rich. That what makes me annoyed and spoils my time there.

To be honest, I would not go back there. Most of the things are in usd and that makes things more expensive. Sometimes I don't understand why they are still so poor when they are using usd. I know the rich are rich and the poor are poor and it is just the way of life.

Not much stories here because the trip wasn't that appealing. We did have some massage, body scrub at the hotel and enjoying ourselves at the hotel.

No comments: