Thursday, January 03, 2013

Philippines

Philippines trip was awesome despite the weather being hot and getting burnt. I enjoyed my diving experience because it was something new to me and it was really awesine to see fishes and the corals underwater. It is definitely a whole new experience because you are underwater.

Though we had to get up around same time as usual and going to bed early, it is fun experience something different and besides, food is cheap. We also did ATV driving to the highest place of the island to see the whole island.

I have the photos and videos up on facebook and for those who are friends of mine there can have a look. Those who are not, too bad and no, you shouldn't be viewing anyway because you don't know me. Lol, I am not mean, just that people who doesn't know me shouldn't be looking at them.

No comments: