Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Merry Christmas

I have a few posts that I dedicated to each country that we travelled during our holidays but I left it somewhere. I shall find it and post them here soon. For now, I will just say Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. I do admit that I blog less now because I really have been busy relaxing, watching dramas/dvds, catching up with friends and playing my games.

I admit that I am addicted to my games on my ipad. I have been playing this game theme park, bejeweled blitz and diamond dash. Ever since cousin lw help to install the bejeweled app in ipad, I have been playing lots. Hehehe...

There's also the new house that we are still sorting out too. I have been asking around for ideas/suggestions on everything to help decide what I should do and what I shouldn't do. It is fun to design own house but I also have to consider money. Like my mummy said, if it is unnecessary, don't get it. She is right so I am trying my best to do it.

Am going to try to blog more since I do have a few stuff.

No comments: