Thursday, December 13, 2012

Travel Story

Not really overdue but it is the time for me to start summarising up my holiday trip. It was good fun and I don't think anyone ever wanted their holiday to end. I am already thinking about my next trip already. Lol

So we transit in Melbourne for 1 day and 2 nights before flying to the Philippines. I could have book direct from Melbourne to Philippines if I knew we were going to go there first. Sigh, lousy planning huh. I have to plan properly the next time. I shall have a calendar and things to go/do for my next trip. It was quite a long journey from Melbourne to Philippines because we had to transit in Clark before boarding the domestic flight to Boracay, our destination. Weather was really warm when we arrived. We spent about a week there. I shall elaborate more in the next post about what we did.

After a week, we flew back to KL and stayed with a friend for 2 nights before flying to Siem Reap in Cambodia. What we did and the stories, I shall put them in another post. =P We spent 3 days and flew back to KL on the fourth day. Stayed 2 nights in family friend house and another 2 nights with the same friend before we flew back to Miri, Sarawak. We stayed with my relatives' house for 4 nights before we met up with my parents in my hometown. More details in another post. Then, we followed parents driving back to Miri. Spent about 3 nights in Miri before we had to fly back to KL to catch the flight back to Melbourne.

Again, we stayed another night in Melbourne. We visited quite a bit of places that time and flew back to Chch at midnight. Arrived Chch on a Monday morning due to Jetstar changing our flight schedule last minute. Only got to rest for the morning before getting up to do groceries for the week. Tiring and jetlagged!! Started work the next day. I could hardly open my eyes in the afternoon. My manager was very nice to let me go home early to rest. I think it took me a week to get back into normal routines.

No comments: