Thursday, December 13, 2012

Been busy

Has been a while since I last blogged. Been busy attending open homes, with housechores and things to do before Christmas. I still have a couple of things to do. I should have taken annual leave to do these during Christmas week but I didn't. Thought I should save up my leave for another time. =) All these should keep me busy and pass my time faster.


I should get to my travel stories but I won't bore with every single details so a good summary would do. 2 more weeks till Christmas. =P

I found this link on "What I should have done when I graduated" on stuff news website. I would definitely do the same as what the article said. I would have told myself to study something different and led a different life. Maybe some people wouldn't change what they have chosen. Thought I had the link but I deleted. Oops.. so now I can't share the link. =S

No comments: