Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Palmy

Can't really see the word Palmerston North. Anyway, yes we went there over the weekend. We went there to see an expo and a friend who recently relocated to Chch. So yeah, we were there for one full day. Walked around the square there and to the park near the river. Nothing much though. When we arrived Friday night and started walking around, the square is quite empty. I was thinking, er.. it's Friday night, where are all the people?

cimg7679

Second photo is the square centre.



cimg7674

Obviously the square is full of shops but we didn't go shopping though. Just had a browse around the first evening. Saw a shop for Ladies Hats. Very nice. No I wasn't tempted to buy. Though I did buy a boots. I say it is for my birthday. Hehe.. I didn't have a black boots flat. I wore my brown boots to work the other day and darling said it doesn't fit with work clothes. So I wore my black heels from mummy and daddy. Gosh, by the end of the day, my feet felt sore. Really not a heels person.

No comments: