Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Turbulence fault

I have not mentioned about the plane trip. Guess what sort of plane it was. It's the fan type plane. Lol I can't remember what is called now. I thought they are only used from small towns to small towns. Seriously I have not been on that sort of plane since Bintulu. I can't remember when was the time I sat in one. Anyway, the ride was bumpy due to turbulence. I thought I could wait till I get to the hotel to puke. Just before landing, the plane descended suddenly. Luckily I had the puke bag on my hand so I just went, bluek.

We had to wait till I feel fine before we took a taxi to the hotel. I puked again when we arrived. Gosh, I hadn't felt like that in a while. I had bk for lunch before we boarded. Yes, I am off bk and burgers. I will let you know when I am eating bk again. I should have gone to find a meditation chair to help ease the dizziness. Oh wait, I don't know if that works or not. Hmm.. anyway, more posts to come about Palmy.

It's a shame that the friend wasn't around to bring us around because they had a lot of activities outside Palmy. We took some travel brochures around NZ. I want to go Waitomo Caves. I saw this caving trip and it looks awesome. Yes, it's a little extreme but it sounds fun and exciting. Hohoho I can't wait to go.

No comments: