Saturday, January 07, 2012

Aftershocks: update

Oh the reason that I put up this map photo is because I was very annoyed that a map can cost $12. I mean, I can buy a meal already with that. The thing is, we need to put a map in the car so in the case that we got lost, we can always refer it and get ourselves on the main road. Sometimes the small roads can lead you to nowhere.



cimg7519

Currently: Watching X factor. It's fun to watch the funny parts and the parts where some of them are getting told off. Lol


Aftershocks about 15 minutes ago. A little shaky but not like this afternoon, when the 5.0 magnitude hit. Made me feel dizzy because I was trying so hard to focus on the computer and my work. Sigh.. I got this article from stuff website. I think I need to buy some meditation cushions for myself to use at work because apparently the aftershocks are long term. They are going to be here for decades rather than years. Sigh..

No comments: