Saturday, January 07, 2012

This Dvd made us glued to the tv

We were going to watch this DVD during Christmas but we finished it before Christmas started. Hoho.. my fault because I thought well, we don't have movies to watch so let's start watching. Because there were 40 episodes so we spent 3 weeks watching using any spare time we have.

cimg7530

I, officially don't like to watch drama because some of the scenes are really unnecessary and too dramatic. It just made me wonder if an ex-friend who act so dramatic, did watch a lot of dramas until she made her life like that. I haven't seen her so I assume that she no longer lives here. I call her ex-friend because she is the one who doesn't want to talk to me even though I didn't betray her. It was just because I was a friend of the friend she calls betrayer. If you know the whole story, you would have the same thought as me. But that's all in the past. I am ready to forgive her and be her friend if she is ready to be a mature adult.

No comments: