Saturday, January 07, 2012

Next

Oh yeah, this is darling's computer which we bought in November. I think I put quite a few draft here and I never remember to post them or blog them. Oops.. I posted something else and I totally forgotten about them.



cimg7510

Anyway, we had another 5.0 magnitude earthquake. It was when we were at work. It made me dizzy because I was trying to focus on the computer at the same time it was shaking. Yes, I am treating it as if it was nothing. It's annoying that the shakes disrupts our life and I guess we all got so used to it shaking that we don't really bother to run or hide under desk. It's not good because if there is going to be a big one, we would be trapped under something and not even realizing.


Chinese New Year is coming up. I had to ask friends when is the first day of CNY. Lol While everyone in Msia is going to enjoy going to open home, we are going to be working here. Unfortunately we are not in a country where CNY is a big celebration so no holidays.


No comments: