Saturday, December 24, 2011

A way to start Christmas

What a way to start Christmas. We had 2 big aftershocks and few smaller aftershocks. During lunchtime, I was thinking if we were going to be let off early to go home and guess what, we did. Lol anyway, all were above 5 magnitude. Not sure what is the second one because none of the website mention anything.

For now, we can only hope that no more aftershocks. Or if there are, to run outside buildings as quickly as possible. Got this from stuff website. Some people are injured and power were cut. There were accidents too, I guess from the shaking of the earthquake. I tell you, the house was shaking so much when I was trying to run out. I hope Christchurch residents bought insurance rates on themselves and their things to protect themselves.

Just felt one small earthquake as of now.

No comments: