Friday, December 23, 2011

Found these

I must have mention before that we are currently watching chinese tv wing chun drama series. It's not totally about wing chun moves. I enjoy watching it, it's just that some parts of the stories are totally irrelevant and too dramatic. Gosh.. that's why I don't watch dramas. I much prefer to watch crime or murder series, or even scientific series. =P


Anyway, I was reading articles on stuff.co.nz where I found this article. Do read about it. I used to think like that too when I was younger. As I grow older, I don't think it is true. I mean, I do know people will find their one eventually but I mean, you won't find the one like in the fairytales.


I would love to be one of them. They have one week off and got paid for it. How cool is that.

No comments: