Saturday, December 24, 2011

For you to see

I don't have photos to upload here because it might be copyrighted. Yes, the wedding photos have come out already. If you do want to have a look, just message me and I will give you the link and password. I can definitely say that the photos turned out very nice and well worth the money. There is also the video version too. Those who want to see, message me and I will give you the link to download video to watch.

It's not too long. Only 6 minutes. The one we both saw at the Tandem office took half an hour. Now that is long.

Right now, I am quite free but lazy to move around. I just hang the clothes outside because it is very sunny. But it is also quite windy. Need to wash clothes already because it's piling up and the weather was lousy last week. Sigh.. the weather should be nice already. =)

No comments: