Sunday, March 09, 2008

Some here and some there

I find myself always asking people, are you ok when they are not ok. Well, it is just a way for me to ask if there is something wrong and for people to tell me what is wrong. There is something wrong with sis 1 but I don’t think she would want to tell me via comments on blog. So if you are reading please go online. Sis 2 doesn’t dare to ask and I am going to ask. It’s not good to bottle it up, just tell and cry if you need to. That way, you will feel so much better.

I find that I am not good at giving advice but I am good at listening. I am really good at being invisible while you are talking. I am not joking and I tend to exaggerate when it comes to stories but who wouldn’t be. Humans are not perfect.

Today was the CMSA bbq so we went along. The theme was traffic lights with red representing in a relationship, yellow means it is complicated and green mean single. Some people really wear the colours. I didn't follow and I wore black. But I don't think I should follow. People would think that you are so desperate. I think if I wear red, ex-coursemate would definitely come ask me, "wah, you are really taken?" and start asking who is the other half.


8 comments:

Alyssa Ng said...

younger siblings would often look up to the eldest for comfort and solace at times when they needed them. i don't think i've been a good elder sister to mine. of course, i do hope to be able to set a good example for them to follow.

being a listener is fine as long as you are a responsive. avoid being a passive listener. good luck! =)

Sherp said...

thx jas. im okay really. u knw me la.. always oversensitive. and it was a hard time to get thru because so many things happened at once. but im slowly slowly feeling better now.
just a lot to think abt and sort out.
hope ur well there.

wearing black = don care abt relationship, haha so still corresponding to the theme. tehee

Anonymous said...

jas, mayb u should call her...and talk......

sherp, glad to hear u're good! ^^

jazz said...

ally: true true but both sis did complained that i dun listen to their daily doings so i told them to tell me more. :) will listen but prob won't say much.

sherp: u sure u ok ah? i will find a time to call right after i go top up the calling card.

lynnwei: yea, will call her when i top up calling card. :)

LX said...

Most of the times, friends in need just want someone to listen. As as for the traffic light theme, it is so funny! I think I would wear black as well. Or white. LOL!

Sherp said...

yah but if talk abt it then wil cry ;p

today i screamed at a boy in my bio class hahaa. will write abt it on fri or sat in my blog la.
but kinda funny now to think of it.
who asked him to be so annoying. grrr

veep said...

haha..sherp got angry for the first time in school. I always get angry at school. But not so serious types. Mostly moody. Cause people to stay away. :(

I wanna be there when jazzy call sherp! i want to be in it tooo..i didn't want to pry that's why i didn't ask. ur sentence makes me sound like im a scaredy cat who wont do anything to help her sis. :( :(

jazz said...

lynnx01: true.

sherp: so u dun want to cry? but i want to listen la. email la, den u won't cry. actually i wana c how u scream at the boy? wat did u scream about?

veep: ya, u prob sound like scaredy cat. muahaha.. ok la, next time be brave and ask. sometimes, ppl dun tell unless u ask. not calling la if sherp said she will cry if she talks about it.