Thursday, March 06, 2008

My room


My cousins asked to see my bedroom photo. Sorry for the messiness. I still don't have any new ideas on where to put my big containers. The wardrobe is not big enough for me to put everything in. Plus, I don't want to take out my clothes from the white storage container so I just left it inside. Ok, throw me any questions and I will answer them. :)

I am feeling very sleepy. Maybe it was the too-much-sleep from my holidays. I really have to get used to sleeping less now. I almost don't want to get up this morning. I set alarm at 8.15 but woke up at 9. Mian, seriously I need to get up at 8 to do lab work. But I am so sleepy. Hmm.. maybe drinking tea would be good but the problem is I was too lazy to get out from bed. How weird. I don't get that when I was staying in Ilam. In fact, I always get up to go online. This time, I wasn't very interested to go online the first thing I get up in the morning. Help.

5 March

Just now Emma and I had a flat meeting with our other flatmates. Our conversation was really interesting compared to the few previous flat meeting I’ve had when we were still flatting in Ilam. At least we talked and laughed about what we have talked about. This time, all my flatmates are Asians. Not that I say my previous flatmates are boring but I guess it’s just different personality. One of my flatmates was my ex-coursemate. Anyway, it was just a thought.

It has been 11 days since I came back to New Zealand and guess how many texts have I texted? 475. Very interesting, right? But have a guess at how many Emma has texted. 800+ that are in 2 weeks. She actually counted how many texts that we will have to use in order to finish the 2000 texts. Let’s say we have 12 hours a day, not including our sleep. You have to use 5 texts per hour. Very interesting and today one of my friend tried one word per text on me. I don’t know many she sent to me; she was asking me when I finish my class. I think it was around 7 texts including my name.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, how nice if I got such a big room in my hostel. Hmm, not that messy afterall, i mean my room is worse than yours now due to cable renovation =( <>Just published it in the latest post, check it out<>
Ya, one thing interesting I found in the pic you posted, guess what, I've same oil-heater as yours! =D shape, colour, number of plates, design... all same! just dunno whether or not it's brand is the same =p

LX said...

Wah. You're trying to text so much.. I wanted to not text at all.. hahahha. Opposite!

Anonymous said...

ahahah...yea..i have the same oil heater!

erm..as for the room,it's cool coz it's big but it is a bit messy..i wish i could go over and help you clean up and make it feel warm and cosy!!!!

miss ya lots!!

Osbert said...

nice.. looks bigger and nicer than my room... :( like how u have so many bigger tables, mine is tiny!!! but i have double bed!! :)
if you don't need some things, just stack them up in a corner.
but overall, seems quite nice and cosy.
come online and talk to the ppl from the other side of the world la.. :)

jazz said...

bluestar: thanks, I will visit ur site. SO the heater is the same, it was provided so I don't have to use my own. I loaned mine to a friend.

lynnx01: haha, if i dun use more than 50, it is not worth getting the 2000 txt for $10 so might as well use it up. :P

lynnwei: yay, u got the same heater.

osbert: i already stack up all the unused stuff in the wardrobe. the stuff left there are in used. Well, i only c lynnwei online, not u.

Sherp said...

wahhhh so big ah ur room!!
awsome, gd space la...
im using more of my txt now hehee still not up to 300 tho., so i kalah!
today i woke up at 7.40am! and its a skool day. i snoozed the alarm hahaa.. oops