Sunday, December 14, 2014

Post Holiday Mood

Just had sister's graduation and holiday in Whangarei and it was great. 

I am going full mode into work and can't wait until my next holiday and parents to come again. Yay!! It was awesome spending time with them. I woke up early and slept later than them. It is definitely worth sleeping less. 

Have a wedding to attend and help and Christmas/New Year catch up with hubby's relatives so this will keep me busy till beginning January. Then I will need to sit down and think about what I want to do for the year etc. Am going to plan out some stuff and another holiday (not the April). Lol haven't had my April holiday and I am thinking the next one. 

Well this actually keeps me going otherwise life is boring. Oh yeah I also want to plan out something for myself for work and personal development too. All these will definitely keep me going. 

Yay me!

No comments: