Thursday, February 05, 2015

Frustrated

It has been a while since I last posted here. But here goes.. so we are in the year of 2015 and everyone seems to be starting new 'life' eg  new job, new marriage, babies etc.

For me, it is looking for challenge. So my secondment role is ending this month and I am moving back to my previous department but not my previous role. I will be doing what I am currently doing. It's still good but my resolution for this year is to challenge myself.

I shall start off by looking for more challenges in jobs. As for everyday, I suppose I will try to be fit as possible.

So this is where I wanted to rant. It is so hard finding a job that you want in the place where you want to stay. Pros and cons. There are people who have it easy for them, no need to work hard and get paid lots or they can interview well but don't work hard. Damn frustrating. I am one of the ones who doesn't interview well but works hard and reliable.

And then there is the part where you want to try something different from your expertise and you can't even get in. Example, hubby is working as a account manager sales and wants to try business improvement type of jobs. Have the lean six sigma qualification and projects done but can't even get into those jobs. Damn frustrating because you want to get into it to be experience and you can't get in because they want experience.

How annoying!

So if he is to find those jobs elsewhere, we have to move? Just had our house and need to move? I want to bring my house if we have to move and I can't. How damn frustrating.

Enough rant and back to job hunting process. I found one that I will apply and hope I will get in. Something that I do really want. Let's hope for the best.

No comments: