Monday, November 24, 2014

My thought

I wrote this a couple of weeks ago but forgot to post. Lol

Last night, I suddenly had this motivation of re-learning all of my Statistics courses. Went through the courses names and realize that I did studied interesting topics which I have forgotten most of them. Gosh.. so the first thing is to contact my ex-coursemate if she still had our notes. I think I might have thrown them away. How stupid, I should never have thrown them away. Would have been very helpful. So since my ex-coursemate is busy on a conference (oops wrong timing to reach out to her) and then she is going on her holiday back to her country (wrong timing again), I decide that I would just borrow a textbook from the public library or if I could try the university library, I will hav a look through to refresh everything. I am going to make this a project for myself so I can fully prepare myself for another job interview (as Statistical Analyst) and going into the role.

No comments: