Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Job Interview

2 months ago, I applied for a job thinking that they won't call me for an interview. This was from a company which I have been applying ever since I graduated from university. So, they did finally called me up for an interview which I was really excited. I finally got the chance to prove myself. The short story, I didn't get the job but that is ok. It has been 5 years since I finished and I barely remember anything about what I studied. I wanted to say they reached out too late but I suppose there were so many graduates who may have applied for the roles in the company and they may have gotten them. I am also not good in interviews though I do work hard and am committed to my job. I guess that is a problem when the potential employers can't really see the real you before they hire you. I just have to practice hard on interviews and present myself well so potential employers will hire me. So I saw this link on what to wear to a job interview. I agree that first impression is a must. I wore my work uniform for my interview and I got a compliment. I was happy that they notice. I think almost everyone knows to wear nicely when they go for job interviews. The article says to wear something that is comfortable and of yourself.

No comments: