Sunday, October 05, 2014

2008 Jul Msia (KL-Miri)

This is from quite some time before so I may not be able to recall a lot.

But I do remember that I missed the international flight. All because of Air NZ domestic flight. They did reimbursed that flight but I didn't end up using it at all because first I had no intention to fly anywhere in NZ in the next twelve months and second I don't usually use the airline to fly internationally.

I flew with singapore airlines to KL the following day. I am lucky to have my cousins spread around in M'sia because she could come get me the night I arrived. I think I bought her some food from NZ to thank her. Hehe.. I had to inform my other cousin who was supposed to pick me up from Brunei airport that the plan changed. Nevertheless, I think I bought everyone something from NZ.

Basically the trip was spending time with my cousin who was in KL that time before she flew off to UK to study. We also flew back to Miri to meet up/catch up with the rest of the cousins. We spent a lot of time eating too, I think.

No comments: