Tuesday, December 03, 2013

Losing my interest

Also noticed that I have quite a few drafts saved in my blog posts. Lol, I doubt I will look through it since I am feeling a little lazy. It is true that once you have finished your day working, you just want to sit at home doing nothing and not using your brain at all.

I just had swimming class. I gave my all in swimming the lengths just so I can improve myself every week and I ended up tired and no energy left. Bleh I know it felt good because it is the only time I exercised. Only 25 minutes. Lousy, I should do more.

Just been reading others' blogs hence the multiple blog posts. Better to write down something before I lose my interest. I shall have to start again to improve my writing. Need to since I will be writing lots at work. Need to practice lots too.

No comments: