Tuesday, December 03, 2013

Life is taking over

Maybe I will try to blog at least once a month about the upcomings and holidays if I am motivated. Lol Again with the motivation. Sometimes it is the time that I don't have. I go online on laptop less often now that I have android phone and connected my phone with gmail.

I just checked my emails on my phone and messages family/relatives via whatsapp and viber. Yep, the laptop is forgotten until the weekend when we used it to watch series or movies.

Also been busy in the moving house process too so laptop is forgotten. I did get over the fact that I used to go online every single day. I thought I wouldn't be able to let it go but I did.

I started a new hobby, picking up wing chun (martial art) and doce pares (another martial art). Oh swimming class too (it was to practice swimming for diving - now become a weekly hobby to get fit). Yes I have a life now, rather than sitting in front of the computer.

Sometimes catching up with friends over the weekend. It is becoming rather of routine. I do quite like it but I think it is boring. Can't compare it with uni days, I suppose I am growing up.

No comments: