Tuesday, December 03, 2013

Blogging interest

Sometimes when I read my old blog posts or others' blog posts, it makes me want to blog more and continue this blog. But the moment I started one paragraph, I lost the interest and ended it short. Gosh, I must be getting past the stage of blogging.

Perhaps I just lost the interest in blogging or don't have anything else to say/blab. I need motivation to continue blogging. I should blog about travel since I love travelling.

Recently one of my friends from uni has gone to his and the gf's OE in South America and I also have heard from a few other friends that they are travelling here and there. Kind of envy them because I also do want to travel.

I shouldn't complain since I am going to Queenstown next month when parents are here. But again, it's not overseas. Hmmph.. 

No comments: