Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Chinese New Year

It is the season of Chinese New Year. Don't really feel the mood since I am not in the country where CNY is a big celebration. I don't hear Cny songs, well I don't have them on at home. Anyway in short, I just don't feel the mood since a long time ago. I do have my reasons which I shall not say, aye. =P

Work has been busy because of the tight timeframes for this project. I am still learning as I go because every branch is different. I still enjoy my current role. =)

Almost the middle of the month of Feb. Time sure passes quick. We haven't visited the house for 2 weeks but I am sure that the contractor hasn't started. I just hope that they finish building the house in time for us to move in. I am estimating that they will delay the process. I have accounted one month extra but it looks like I have to account for 2 months extra? Sigh.. keep hoping and praying..

Oh yes, I have 2 links to share. One about stressed staff are job hunting and getting rid of automatic cars.

No comments: