Tuesday, February 19, 2013

A year older

Nearly the end of the month huh. I can't believe I am turning 26 soon and I really don't feel like that I am that old. Lol.. as usual, we will be having dinner out and birthday cake. I do wish everyone celebrates with me. I mean, mummy, daddy and siblings. It would be nice to have them around too. =)


Recently, I have been looking out for free kindle books and have added quite a few into my collection. I read whenever I have the time. Yes, it reduces my time to go online too but that is ok as long as I do spend some time on my kindle. It is nice to have kindle with so many books in it and bringing it everywhere you go. Doesn't take a lot of space and also, doesn't use a lot of battery much if you don't use it a lot. =P

A year older huh..

No comments: