Tuesday, November 27, 2012

A link


Ooops.. I was meant to put this link up a long time ago but I must have forgotten. I usually read news at work and save up the link to share it on blog and always ended up forgetting. Hehehe.. I should put some photos up on here but the photos are actually on desktop and am always procastinating putting them up. I guess I kept giving myself excuses.

Lol just now we were just talking about how some people always putting blame on someone else for something that they themselves do. I think I do that too without realizing. Actually, I think everyone does them without thinking and probably realize after. I don't blame people for doing that because I do that myself. I do try to apologize after if I find myself doing that though. I know people get annoyed at those who does that but guess it is human nature. Just another everyday thing happening.

No comments: