Friday, July 13, 2012

Part two

Continuing from previous post. Now I can't seem to press enter. How weird. Sigh...nevermind. This post will look very cramped since I can't seem to press enter. Anyway, I don't think I have ever mention in this blog that we joined martial art: wing chun and doces pares last year January. I find it boring halfway through but I find it awesome. Just because I think I can beat people up if they ever try to beat me. Hahaha.. I have to remember that I can only defend myself and cannot hit back. Otherwise I will be charged with something, which I cannot remember now. Sifu talked about it last night.

Ok, I had to restart my browser and now the enter button has gone back to normal. I shall leave the top at that.

Weather was very nice last weekend and it was really good to hang the clothes outside to dry. I need to do it again this weekend but not sure if the weather is nice. The clothes are piling up.

Since I am sick and plan to eat porridge at night, what else shall I do? Watch movie? Not sure if there are anything to watch but darling might have plan something with friends? Don't know.

I want to watch movie in cinema but it's real expensive. I want to eat out but I have no appetite. Gosh.. too many wants.

I should try to finish reading my second book. Oh yeah and decide where to go for our upcoming holidays too.





No comments: