Friday, July 13, 2012

Job woos

Sis in law just got permanent role in Westpac, which is awesome. So glad for her to have a permanent role. One thing annoys me is that she is earning higher than me. Argh.. I need another new job. I am due for a payrise so I hope the payrise will be good enough.

I seriously need to move on to another job though. I am not saying that the company I worked for is not good or anything else. I think I need new challenges for myself. I am still young and I want to pursue my career further. I know I am being picky and I know when to stop being picky. Guess I just have to be patient huh...

I suck at interviews too. My mentor wants to develop me further, be it career or personal. I am glad that she wants to help me because I want to help myself too. =) Just by saying this gives me inspiration to be better and to read more on self improvement. =) I mean self improvement as in improving my skills or learn new skills. So excited to learn new things. I love new challenges.

No comments: