Friday, July 13, 2012

Part one

I am getting real lazy at updating blogs lately. I mean update during the weekdays. I do try to update during the weekend because I have more time and can think properly of what I want to post.

Gosh, I only had 2 posts this month. I need to update blog more often. So far, I haven't got anything to post up. Sometimes it is either I forgot or can't be bothered. Bleh.. anyway, I will try my best to post more.

I mentioned I borrowed quite a few books from library. I managed to finish one and halfway through the second one. Hehe.. see how slow I am.

Well, it is also because we have been attending martial art class a lot lately and staying a little later to spar.. oh no, it's not with the wooden sticks because they hurt. A LOT. I didn't spar but darling did. They use padded with plastic stick inside. It still hurts though. He has got bruises on the body. Lol

I got bruise on my arm because I was trying to be sneaky and fast to punch but ended up getting bruised. Lol taught me a lesson not to do that.

I will continue on the second post since this is getting longer and I have more to put up.

No comments: