Saturday, June 23, 2012

Something different

It has been a long week. At least that is how I feel. No long weekend but it is ok. I will relax and enjoy myself at home. Darling is going to be busy working overtime on Saturday. Well, the end of financial year hasn't finish so yes, we are super busy.

Tomorrow, I have friend's hen party to go so something to look forward to. Yay!!

I can't seem to remember what I wanted to blog now. I have much to put up here. Oh yeah, mummy's post. I am supposed to put them here. I have yet to explore these blog's functions. Apparently some has changed so I need to look through. Kind of busy so have to put off to another day.

Am using the desktop so it is nice to be typing using keyboard rather than on the macbook. Yes, I don't like macbook but I am so used to it now that when I switched to use vista at work, I thought the windows would swap auto when I point the mouse at the top of the screen. Lol

It is getting cold too. 3 months to go till spring time and warmer season. Sigh..

No comments: