Friday, June 22, 2012

TGIF

Yay.. later going to watch movie. Treating ourselves to something.

I am currently reading a book on portfolio career. Apparently, I should market myself by using social network like facebook and have a blog to improve career. Gosh, I have both and I don't even use them.

I really need to start marketing myself, too. I don't know how to 'sell' myself because I don't have the confidence and the 'language'. I suppose I need to google up words and learn to put them in words. My mentor is going to help me since I have gone to her to check on my CV.

The book is also telling me to create stories about myself. I can create story on geology stuff and why I am so interested in that, having second major statistics could help but I can't create story for stats that much. It's not that I don't like it. It's just that geology is my passion and I haven't got the chance to use it. Sigh.. Need to go out. Bye

No comments: