Monday, June 25, 2012

Guest blogger here

The time has come for us to go home, home means a rental house in Malaysia, not our own house, so maybe a bit of excitement is there, since we are going to a new place.  It will not be exactly a new place for me since I had stayed in this place for a little while  long long time ago, but for TYH he is a new comer to this place.  I shall be his guide and hope it is not the blind leading the other blind ??


The packers had come to pack our things for 2 days and they had only finished about one third of our things, now I know I must have bought too many things in the past few years, the shopping spree is good but now I worried whether the house can fit in all those things.  I am not going to worry about that for the moment, the things will fit into any place when the time comes.


It seems that our hotel accommodation here has not been solved.  It is to be expected, maybe you can seldom find efficient people workers nowadays.

No comments: