Saturday, June 16, 2012

Blood

Just saw on tv about blood donation. I recall cousin mentioning that she donates blood. I think I would like too but someone told me if I haven't started, better don't because you can't stop donating. Someone once wanted to donate but was diagnosed with something, which I can't remember now. I don't mind donating but I don't think I can because I am underweight? Not sure because I never get myself checked before. Hubby is worst than me. He can't donate because of his health and he is scared of injection. Hahaha.. squeezed my hand so hard the last time.

Today was awesome because we had free pizza at work. It was because of our department results. How great huh. It feels nice to be rewarded for something that we do.

It is raining very heavily outside and miserable to do anything out. Not that I can go anyway since I have to work tomorrow morning. Extra money for me tomorrow, yay!!

 

No comments: