Saturday, June 16, 2012

What should my title be?

I really should be up and going and upload some photos but I can't be bothered. The photos are in my phone and I need the (I can't seem to remember what is it called) to put my phone sd card in to upload photos. Oh yes, I can't use usb wire to connect my phone because it is a macbook. Stupid right? Sigh.. what to do..

I don't really want to waste money to get a new laptop. I rather use the money to go for holidays or save it up for something else.

Sigh, another thing is mummy can't seem to view this blog but I can. How weird. Not sure what to do and my normal posts that I always do doesn't seem to come to me anymore. Sigh.. Don't know what is wrong.

I should update about my job hunt which I usually mentioned. So far, the job hunt is still going but I am not applying. I found this job about portfolio career and it was really interesting. I want to finish reading it and then think about what I want to do. Sigh...

No comments: