Sunday, March 11, 2012

Yeah

When we were at the library, I had to ask the librarian for help on using the self service check outs. They look so sophisticated that I don't know how to cancel one of the item. I do want to become a librarian but I have to study the librarian qualification and I can't be bothered to study. Sigh.. what to do..

So I borrowed Mills and Boon novel. Just one would do just in case I can't finish reading in 4 weeks. I also borrowed one book on jobs/cv etc. I thought I read something about it to help me gain more insight in getting jobs. So far, I have not got any reply. Ok, so it's just been one week but I am anxious. I wanted to borrow some cooking books on simple and quick instructions but I couldn't find any. Sigh.. I am hoping that they have more books. I don't want to spend money on buying and then pile them up in the house so I rather borrow from the library. I do want to read more on bestsellers books but I think it's harder to get from libraries.

Mummy and daddy must be on their way to China. She will have lots to share when she comes back. Hehehe..

Currently watching Terra Nova on tv. Looks interesting.

No comments: