Sunday, March 11, 2012

A little entertainment

So woke up a little late than usual today. I woke up early in the morning and thought, is it working day or can I sleep in.. Hehe.. lucky it was weekend and I can sleep more. Feel very tired though and a little headache. So today, I brought in law to library and then groceries shopping. Gosh, I saw quite a lot of books to read. I had to stop myself because I know I won't have enough time to read all. So yup only 2 books.

They also have dvds for people to borrow too. I think I rather borrow the latest ones from United Video because it's cheaper. I had the 3 for $10 coupon anyway. Oh yeah, we can watch the blu ray dvd now too since they can play on ps3. Yay, high definition yeah!! No need to use vlc player download la. Hahaha it's not all movies/series that we use vlc to play. We do make full use of our flat screen tv a lot.

Just not the one at the cinema because there aren't movies that are worth watching in the cinema. At least that is what I think so. I am watching for the summer movies to come out in June. Not NZ's summer. It's NZ winter. =P

Oh yeah, I was reading the newspaper in the library today and there it was, the article about air asia pulling out from NZ and Europe route by end of this month. Ish.. I despise them for doing that. There are some people who would travel, you know.

No comments: