Monday, March 12, 2012

Stay put

I am running out of ideas for my titles. Not sure what I should put.

It's almost the middle month of March. Time passes so fast. I was just reading about the Air Asia X flights from Chch-Kul. Sigh, so much for being excited that we could fly back very often. Now we probably have to think twice about flying back often.

Anyway, I do hope they stay longer or just fly at least once a week, that would be good enough. I am sure people can adjust to that rather than not having cheap flights at all. I don't mind if it was me.

Shall do some bathroom/toilet cleaning since I have not got anything much to do and it's cloudy outside. Can't even wash clothes at all. Weather from Wednesday onwards looks fine according to weather forecast on tv so hopefully I can get more washings done. Winter is coming up soon and I don't think getting outdoor playground equipment is a good idea. I mean, I thought once we have the slab pavements up, we can have some outdoor stuff outside but don't think it is a good idea now.

Maybe we can decide by springs and then buy for the summer coming up? I don't know but we shall see. =P

Last night, we watched Priest on dvd. Wasn't too bad movie actually. Oh yeah we watch Crazy Stupid Love, it's funny alright but I think it was a bit too slow for darling. He doesn't like dramatic movies but because I wanted to watch, he had to deal with it. Hohoho.. I saw paranormal activity 3 dvd in United Video but thought we wait till next week and watch. Not worth watching for overnight. Hopefully more nice movies come out soon in United Vid and we can borrow more to watch. =)

No comments: