Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Wine and Dine

Hubby and I attended his long service awards dinner few nights ago in the La Mer, Doha. It is indeed a good experience to dine in such a secluded luxury private dinning room. The furniture in the room portrays Arabic elegance and also panoramic views of the city. You even can enjoy the city night view while sitting in the toilet bowl, lucky it is up on the 23rd floor, but I still hurried out after doing the ‘business’.

Of course the food is fabulous ! I chose salmon as main course, but I like the dessert best. I could have taken photos of those beautifully displayed dishes but sitting besides hubby’s boss made me head over heels, so the photos would not come out clear due to my trembling hands …hahaha …

Without a doubt, we had an enjoyable evening ended with those byes and kisses.

And not forgetting the bouquet of roses, pink roses ….

dscn8275

No comments: