Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Like

Now I do feel like ps3 Mortal Kombat but I haven't got time. Need to do other stuff as they are the first priority. Once I finish them, then I can play ps3. I also need to watch my series too. I think I have too many stuff to do. I tell you I have lots of rubbish in my head. I will think of what to do for next day things to do. Then, the next day, I think of what to do in the evening and so on. I think I shall stop rambling about these and move on to post about something else.

Did I mention that we bought something for myself when we were in Palmy. Heehe.. it's a sexy lingerie. =P Anyway, I am not going to elaborate more about it. Just thought of saying it. I don't think a lot of people read this blog so yup. Lol

Just watched The walking dead. It's a bit dragging on now though. Sigh.. but I still want to continue watching though hehehe..

No comments: