Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Yeah

We wanted to continue on putting bonding sand between the slabs pavement but the weather delayed the process. Sometimes it's sunny then the next day, it's cold and raining. It's really hard waiting for the right weather. When the weather is right, we are too busy to do it. Sigh, I am hoping that the weather will be fine this weekend so we can do it and get it done over with.

Did I mentioned that we had a team bonding outing on Friday. It was our lunch too. It was good to just sit down and have a chat with the team about anything. Normally we don't have time to talk since we are working. I could chat over opening the mails in the morning though but I was too sleepy to talk non-stop. Lol

Weather today was so good and we managed to get some dry and put new load of washing. Yes!! Winter is going to be horrible and hard to wash clothes since it's cold and miserable. =( I feel like listening to some clubbing songs. Haven't been listening much. Maybe should get darling to buy better Bass Amp Heads for ps3, tv and watching movies. We do watch movies a lot on tv. Those rented DVDs from United Video.. and now ps3. Gosh, it's so nice to watch them, I will never go back to watching the big box tv anymore. I love flat screens.. =P

No comments: