Monday, March 12, 2012

Weekend over

I was talking to a few friends about air asia pulling out from chch route and we all agreed that they should still stay on but have one flight once a week. I am sure that these flights will be full and everyone will fight to get on the flights to fly back. Yeah, someone should tell the CEO about it. That way, everyone wins. Yes, they might lose a little bit but I am sure there will be customers who go for the airlines.

Anyway, the details are not confirmed yet so I am hoping that they do decide the best for the customers, not just for themselves. Just think for the students who study in the south Island and flys air asia, just to save money for their education. Also for those who are away from their home country and wanting to fly back to see their families very often.

Currently watching 60 minutes on tv but I am not paying attention. Oh I heard Taylor Swift so I decided to watch. It has finished already and now I am watching House. I am also playing Tetris at the same time. Hehehe.. House is quite interesting actually, but I don't follow the series though. It's just not the right timing on tv for me to follow. At least crime series are easy to follow because those are one story per episode. Oh yeah, on a random note, their funeral arrangements looks so real too. Hehehe.. I thought it would be like that in real life but it is not. Lol

No comments: