Saturday, March 17, 2012

Really ran out of ideas

Damn.. I kept forgetting to change to my nickname. Sis' nickname is the first one so it defaults to that. Well, I just have to keep remembering to change it.

Anyway, air asia has already confirm that they are ending their services end of May. I am not sure what is going to happen next. They mention in the news that they will send individual emails to customers detailing what are the options they give out. Check out the article.

Anyway, have been busy with these few nights. Had martial art grading on Tuesday night so I had to miss my swimming class for it. Came back tired so I basically just retire early for the night. Oh yeah, I was stuck on playing tetris these few nights. Oh not forgetting I read the story book that I borrowed from library. I just finished it today. I have been reading during my break time at work and some time during the nights at home. Wasn't too bad because it fills up my nights with things.

Then, worked overtime yesterday and today. Tomorrow also too. Also plan to do to put the bonding sand between the slab pavements too because the weather this weekend looks good. Oh yeah and wash the clothes too. Hehehe.. always happy to see sunny weather just so that we can wash the clothes.

No comments: