Saturday, March 10, 2012

Vietnamese Beef Noodles

Went to a friend’s house for beef noodles this morning. This friend of mine is  originally from Vietnam but she lives in US since young. This is the second time I went to her house for beef noodles and is looking forward to go again. She can really cook delicious beef soup, I think she must have a secret recipe to come out with such nice dish. I only know one of the reason includes stewing of the fresh beef bones for many hours. Anyway, I had a full big 10- inch bowl of the beef soup plus noodles plus taugeh (bean sprout ) plus corianders. After that we had this yummy ice cream plus yogurt plus fig dessert made by a Singaporean friend. After consuming all these delicious food, I came back and took a nap which lasted for 2 hours ! What a life ….hahaha !

My youngest is feeling a bit down since she started her university life, maybe she has not yet adapted to the get-up-earlysleep-early lifestyle, advice for her :

Let go of negativity, take control of your mind and just do it !!

No comments: