Wednesday, March 07, 2012

To be continued

Anyway, was thinking of renting a trailer to carry the bonding sand since we want to do all at once and save the trip back and forth driving the bonding sand. The only thing is our car doesn't have the tow bar. Sigh, might need to borrow friend's car which has the tow bar. Maybe in the future, we have to think of getting car that has tow bar. Then at least we can think about getting curt trailer hitches for the trailer to be hooked on to the car. Or maybe for something else instead. Doesn't have to be for the trailer only.

I have got another topic to share. Youngest sis was saying that she thinks that she is wasting her life by studying something that she thinks she might not think of studying. I think she meant she is wasting her time for something she knows she is not going to do. Some more she feels pressured by the amount of study she has to do.

In short, middle sis said you need to balance your life out with study and fun. I totally agree with her. I never thought about it when I was in uni though. I didn't feel pressured to study what I study. My first two years, I just study for the sake of studying. Then, in my third year, I realise that I love the subject of what I studied. Daddy even said he will sponsor me for honours degree if I continue. But I know myself. I won't be able to make it through because I suck in writing essays. I really can't write. I can tell you a lot of things I study but I cannot put them down in words.

To be continued. Lol I am going to bed now.

No comments: