Saturday, March 10, 2012

Continued here

Right, I shall continue where I left off in. It has been a few days and I can't remember what sis has said exactly. She was a bit down on her study. Mentioned that she puts so much of effort in her study and if she make it through and decide not to go for medicine or dentistry, she thinks it is waste of effort.

Other sis said to balance study and fun otherwise you will find yourself sick of studying. Now I know why everytime I txt her, she mentioned of going to parties or hanging with friends. Some of the time, she said she is studying so yeah I guess all balances out and she is enjoying herself.

Anyway, I told her that first year is only the beginning of whatever courses she wants to do. Actually she doesn't know what she wants to study. Well, I don't blame her. I didn't figure myself out till third year. Maybe she should talk to the person who deals with students. I don't know what is the position title for that person. I did went to see one but she only helped me to decide what courses to take in order to graduate.

One of darling's friend talks to students so maybe could get her to web conferencing with the friend. Hmm.. I suppose they could use ActConferencing.com web conferencing? Not sure what are the details but will have to find out more so they can use it. Hmmm.. something there to do huh.. =P

No comments: