Sunday, March 04, 2012

Stuck in the house

So sis is in Chch at the moment. Darling and her are playing ps3 Mortal Kombat story mode. They both take turns to play against the computer. Lol, they have to learn the moves to win. It was fun watching them. I tried to play but I didn't end up winning. It's very hard to win in the story mode though. Sigh but it is good fun. Everyone sits in front of the tv watching and when either of them win, we sigh with relief and move on to the next one.

I'll upload a photo in the next post or so. I am too lazy to get up to get the sd card and besides, I don't want to block their view. We're currently on chapter 7 and I don't know how many more chapters to go. I hope we can save it and keep playing. After sis's this visit, she probably won't be back here for long. I would think that she would fly home instead of coming to Chch. If it's a long weekend, then yeah she is welcome to come stay with us.

No comments: