Sunday, March 04, 2012

Didn't work

Alright, I think uploading photos didn't work. Not sure what is going on because it seems like I can't view cousins' website and something is wrong with uploading photos. I hope it is not something serious though. Sigh..

Hopefully something can be done. Anyway, that means for the next few posts, there won't be any photos.

Currently on ps3: Still same chapter but different opponent every time. Just hard to get past the opponents. It's not easy to win because sometimes  you don't get the attack combos. It is interesting to watch the story folds though and getting points/coins for passing through each opponent.

I don't know whether the weather outside has died down already or not. I don't think it is for North Island. Yesterday the news announced that North Island will experience horrible storm and warning that there will be power cut in some towns. Sounds terrible. I haven't check the news yet because I am too busy watching them play. Lol it's good thing that we bought the ps3 last Christmas. Otherwise we would have go for equipment lease at the United Video. That was what we did the last time we wanted to try out Kinect X-box.

No comments: