Thursday, March 01, 2012

Weekend is here

Gosh, I have been pretty tired this week. Well I guess I have been sleeping late and doing more things. I decide to rest today and do nothing at all, though I still have martial art. Anyway, mummy gave me this link about 10 tips on interviews. Looks interesting and definitely a must read article for those who are going to look for jobs.

Darling is having his volunteer day tomorrow at Orana Wildlife Park. They are going to shovel all the dirt. Gross, I rather stand in the street asking for donations for Ronald Mcdonald. Yes, I am not a gardening type of person. I have to do my house gardening because I am not willing to pay for people to come to do it for me. Of course I don't do all in one day. I do it little by little.

I came back today from work with a lot of small cuts. I didn't realise until I showered when I felt the pain. Gosh, must be those tyvek envelopes type that cut my hands. Bleh.. I just have to be careful the next time. I guess I do it too fast. I didn't want to waste my time. =P

No comments: