Monday, March 05, 2012

Mortal Kombat

Woke up early in the morning and woke sis up to go out buy laptop cooler for her. Then, we went to buy some buns for herself and the other sis. Anyway, it was good. Came back and decided to play ps3. Ended up not eating dim sum and had KFC instead. Lol

I really suck at playing the fighting game because I couldn't remember the combos and when the opponent started attacking me, I just press all of the buttons. Lol

Funny thing, I can't see all of my Categories and some are categorized as Uncategorized. Weird. Not sure what has gone wrong. Need to double check some things.

Weekend is over. Sigh, sometimes weekends are too short. I need more sleep because we ended up sleeping at 3am in the morning and getting up at 9.30am in the morning. I was really sleepy in church. It's not that pastor's sermon is boring. It's just that once I sat down and stop moving/talking, I am going to fall asleep. I better sleep early tonight.

Right, I shall end here and start again posting some more tomorrow. =P

No comments: