Sunday, March 11, 2012

La la la

It's the weekend already. Yay!! At least I can sleep a little bit more and relax more though I still have a number of things to sort/do. Sigh.. it's the normal weekly things la. I managed to make some space in the garage over the past weeks. It's not a lot of things now, just need to stack some of the containers up properly. Then can park the car inside the garage. Hehehe..

There's also the gardening that we need to do too. That's one of the weekly things to do. I have help so it's quite ok. Have to stop spending money too much and start saving for holidays. The other day, darling was showing me this nice sunny place in Rarotonga and I was like, wah I want to go.

Talking about that, did you know that AirAsia is thinking of pulling out from Chch-Kl route? Stupid la, it's supposed to help cut costs for msians in NZ to travel back and now they are thinking of pulling out. Maybe they are not making profits but there will be people flying air asia back. Sigh, so much for being so excited over this. NZ is probably going to lose a lot more on tourism part now.

No comments: